神秘内容 Loading...


  副词(片语)+助动词+主语+本动词

  我们对于这个决定深为后悔。

  Bitterly did we repent our decision.

  那情景我记得很清楚。

  Well do I remember the scene.

  我曾指出时间是过得很快的,但是徒然。

  In vain did I point out how time was getting on.

  我们再也见不到他的面了。

  Never shall we see his face again.

  我做梦也未曾想到这样的事。

  Never had I even dreamed of such a thing.

  对于这个使命我决不再向前移动一步。

  Not another step will I budge on this errand.

  直到那个时侯我才实感到形势的危险。

  Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.

  他不但从来没有踏进大门来过,甚至连在窗口也没有露过面。

  Not only did he never cross the threshold,but he never so much as showed his face at a window.

  为着闲人去游荡,世界上再没有比伦敦更好的地方了。

  Nowhere in the world is there such a place for an idle man as London.

  我们没有想到会再也见不到他的。

  Little did we think that we should never see him again.

  他一进房来就破口大骂。

  Scarcely had he entered the room when he broke out in insuits.

  那对他们最没有兴趣的了。

  Least of all is it to their interest.

  我看见过他好多次。

  Many a time have I seen him.

  这种光景我以前只见到过一次。

  Only once before have I seen such a sight.

  他只有一次对我说过话。

  Only on one occasion did he speak to me.

  迟迟地他才明白那火灾是发生在他自己家里。

  Only slowly did he understand that the fire was in his own house. (来源:英语麦当劳 http://www.EnglishCN.com)

  3. 补语:

  补语+主语+动词

  (a)

  罗杰始终是一个坏脾气的家伙。

  Cantankerous chap Roger always was.

  他们非常感谢我要援助他们。

  Very grateful they were for my offer of help.

  幸而我们知道她的名字。

  Lucky it is that we know her name.

  (b)我的懊悔是痛苦而无益的。

  Bitter but unavailing were my regrets.

  我采取正当措施极为有效。

  So effective it is that I have taken the right measures.

  4. 宾语:

  宾语+主语+动词

  宾语+助动词+主语+本动词

  (a)我们虽然能够知道过去,但对未来却只能推测。

  The past one can know,but the future one can only feel.

  我们高兴地记得许多事情,也高兴地忘却许多事情。

  Many things we gladly remember,others we gladly forget.

  金银我都没有,我所有的只有这些,现在都给你好了。

  Silver and gold have I none,but such as I have give I thee.

  (b)他没有给她说一句好话。

  Not a word did he say in her favour.

  不到最后一张纸印好,他们谁也不会有一分钟休息的。

  Not a moment’s rest will any of the men enjoy until the last paper is printed.

  只有两个人死去了,没有继续受苦。

  Only two had merciful death released from their sufferings.

  5. 本动词:

  你抱怨也得去。

  Growl you will and go you must.

  他说我们必须赶上她。

  He says overtake her we must.

  因为我们必须找到那个解毒剂,不然就得发现民主政治是欺诈的。

  For find that antidote we must,or discover democracy to be fraudulent.


 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·可怕的英语翻译--金庸小说中的神功

上一篇:第12节:汉译英与英文句型(11)  
下一篇:第10节:汉译英与英文句型(9)
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]