RSS订阅 | 搜索 | 设为首页
EnglishCN首页 乐活健康精选  
当前位置:主页 > 临时文库(不能发文) > 写作 > 文章内容
英文书信中的谢送礼品用语
来源: 作者: 发布时间:2007-07-26  
神秘内容 Loading...
As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。

I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道……

You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品……

Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...
厚礼于今早收到(当……,厚礼正等我们去拿)

Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。

You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.
再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)

You must be a mindreader.
您一定很会摸透别人的心思。

Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。

The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结婚礼物是我们收到的最佳的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。

I find an ordinary 'thank you' entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我觉得用“感谢您”这种老生常谈的话,远不能表达我对您是多么……
 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

 

上一篇:英文书信中的感谢招待用语  
下一篇:商业书信常用开头语
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]
 
 
相关信息 loading...
 
   
     
[高级搜索]